Location: Croydon- South East London
We are 5 minutes’ walk from east Croydon train station.
Salary: £25000 to £31000 per annum, pro-rata
Are you looking for a career where you are encouraged to find new and innovative methods of engaging with customers and clients?
Are you looking for a young and dynamic growing company with the great career progression opportunities?
If this sounds good to you then you came to the right place!
We are iClick Digital with a difference. We are a young and growing Digital, SEO and Content Marketing agency in Croydon, London. We help small businesses and startUps to grow their business online.
We are looking for a bright and creative minded Social Media Executive to work in our digital marketing team that is always think out of the box and continuously looking at new ways of engaging with clients and customers. The ideal candidate will be able to work as a team to deliver market leading owned and earned social media and content solutions alongside growing the iClick Digital presence online.
What you will do at the job?
- Responsible for planning and managing requirements of social content
- Develop and build the social media strategy and community management and engagement plan and ensure the social media strategy align with the overall marketing strategies
- Responsible for producing social media content according to quality standard
- Responsible for weekly reports supervision and review, KPIs performance and campaign insights and analytics
- Keeping up to date with best practices for all the major and latest social platforms and communicating these changes to the clients
- Maximise synergies between paid and other digital media channels
- Analyse, review and report where require, weekly, monthly and quarterly data, reporting results, measuring the impact of social media campaigns and sharing insights to optimise the results and performance
- Supporting the digital marketing team and any other ad hoc duty when require
What you will need to do the job?
- Commercially keen, and inspired by the role that social media now plays in the daily lives of consumers
- Have strong copywriting skills, and blog creation experience coupled with solid and demonstrable experience of publishing via various CMS systems
- Experience of creating style guides and ‘How to.’ programs
- Can demonstrate an active social media presence
- Experience in managing small to medium size social media projects
- Experience in blogger outreach and influencer engagement
- Can manage campaign finances and internal resources with guidance from manager
- Ability to monitor and reflect back with analytics tools such as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Ability to analysing weekly, monthly and quarterly data, reporting results, measuring the impact of social media programs and sharing insights gained to optimise the results and performance
- Training and development as required to maximise your potential
- Excellent working conditions
- Great company benefits
- 28 day holidays (pro-rata)
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be considered for this job. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Strictly no recruitment agencies and no sales calls.